The word etiquette as defined in Webster's Dictionary means: "Conventional code of social behavior". All beauty treatment & services are reserved for ladies only.
There are specific slimming & weight loss treatments, which are specified for ladies & gentlemen.
As a Beauty Zone guest you are expected to:
• Arrive on time or early for your appointment or to advise us if you are going to be late or want to re-schedule. We will also advise you timeously in the event we have to re-schedule your appointment due to unforseen circumstances.
• Be available to meet with your therapist before each treatment to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, ie. pressure, sensitive areas, questions about specific treatments, etc.
• Ladies, undress as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your therapist before your treatment begins)
• Your therapist will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on
• Allow the therapist to perform each service as reserved and timed
• Relax and enjoy yourself & if you do bring children please do not leave them unattended as the salon is on private property with an open swimming pool & pets. By entering the premises and the salon you do so at your own risk.
Give honest feedback to the therapist, owner, as we care to know if your experiences were as expected.
If you have any complaint you are expected to resolve it with the owner who will do everything possible to assist you. By entering & booking at Beauty Zone you agree to resolve matters internally & not on social media.
We do not have cash on the premises (no change is held in the salon for safety reasons), but card facilities are available.
You will be advised about each treatment as well as the risks involved & are requested to honestly advise us of all factors which could affect the treatment or your health, while understanding that we are not medical practitioners.
No smoking inside the salon.
Prices & specials are subject to change without notice.
Avoid wearing jewelry & check that you take all personal belongings home with you.
What client behavior would be considered bad manners?
Lewd behavior, Inebriated Demeaning and abusive behaviour as well as lying, manipulation & deceiptfulness.
Men must be appropriately dressed for slimming treatments & must at all times adhere to professional etiquette.
Every person entering the salon facilities or utilizing the facilities and equipment on these premises does so entirely at their own risk and agrees that Beauty Zone, its management, Gillian Scott or therapists and/or the home owner of 42 Plettenberg Street Monte Vista, shall not be held liable or responsible, whether jointly or severally, for any loss, injury or death, damages, claim and/or compensation of whatsoever nature. Such person by their entry to these premises for any reason whatsoever waives any and all claims against the aforementioned including liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees (on an indemnity basis), arising out of or in connection with the beauty treatments, weight loss injections & supplements, slimming machinges, fat freezing as indicated on our treatment price list.
Beauty Zone is not a medical salon and makes no claims on the therapeutic effectiveness of its services. All our website/social media is for informational purposes only and not medical advice.
All our services related to weight loss & slimming are not a quick fix and require you to lead a healthy lifestyle. No expectations are created whereby you will be able to continue eating unhealthy and lose weight.
Please bring any medical conditions you may have to the attention of our staff BEFORE commencing treatments.
Beauty Zone is not responsible nor liable for any course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product provided
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of any information or service provided by Beauty Zone.